It is about establishing a secure legal infrastructure, minimizing the number of legal disputes and ensuring the maximum protection of the interests of the conflicts encountered in order to ensure that all business activities of individuals and / or legal entities are carried out in a healthy legal process.
- Conducting legal audits and inspections, correcting missing or incorrect applications, preparing non-existent documents and controlling all processes from beginning to end
- Answering your questions verbally and in writing and providing legal advice to your business
- Reviewing the contracts you will make with your customers and adapting them to legal conditions
- Preparing your contracts with the individuals and / or legal entities you work with
- Reviewing and adapting service agreements for all your employees
- Attending meetings when requested.
Please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for references and more details.